The most successful in the world

Submitted by Pham Lan on Mon, 07/01/2019 - 11:11

J.K.Rowing is the most famous authour. She is knew to Harry Poter series which is the famous in the world. Before she is famous author, she lived to money from goverment. Protagonist is the boy who is lost my parent when he was 6 month. He live with his uncle family. He studies magic from Hogwart school. The place he was introduced some friendly,lovely and kindly friend and the wife beautiful. He fight enemy of the magic world and rescue a few enslave friend to protect peace. The final the story is happy end.

Success is a journey, not a destination. The stories of successful individuals resonate with valuable lessons that go beyond the surface of accomplishment. Whether it's in business, science, arts, or any other field, the experiences of successful people offer a treasure trove of insights that can guide and inspire us on our own paths. One common thread among successful individuals is their ability to overcome obstacles. Their journeys are often marked by setbacks, failures, and moments of despair. However, what sets them apart is their resilience—the capacity to bounce back from adversity. Understanding that setbacks are not roadblocks but rather stepping stones is a crucial lesson we can learn.