My favourite market

I like going shopping in the market in my hometown. It's name is Rung which is traditional market. It's in the center of my town and it takes ten minutes from my house to there by motobike.

I often go to Rung market with my mon and my brother. The market is always noisy and busy from early in the morning until six o'clock in the evening. It's quite big and large with two floors. On the first floor there are many stalls. They sale housewares, toys for children, spicy for cooking,... This floor is not too noisy because it doesn't have many custumers. The next is the second floor, there are many fashion shops. They sale clothes, shoes, cloth and jewellery. I love this floor because it looks so beautiful and fascinating. Most of my clothes are bought in there. They are quite good, cheap and suitable with my style.

Around the market it's really noisy especially in the morning. You can heard alot of sound from people and vehicles. Many people from other places of the town come to sale their goods so that goods are very deverse. You can buy evething you need such as vegetables, fruit, flower, seafood, many kind of meat, spicy,... My mom buy food in there everyday because they are fresh, delecious and safe. Besides the price is not too expensive and sallers are friendly.

In addition, I love eating some special cakes in Rung market because of their good taste. When I go to university, I don't go to market very often. However, when I come back home I go there every morning with my mother. It's so funny when I see my mom chooses food and bargins with sallers. I also can learn more experients to choose nutritionous food with a suitble price. Sometimes I fell quite tired when I go to market especially on Tet because it's has many things must to buy. And I must carry all of them for my mom. It's very heavy but it doesn't too big matter. I love shopping and I accept that.

I also can learn more experients to choose nutritionous food with a suitble price

Do you really think that you can buy such healthy diet food in an ordinary market? I guess they put too many preservatives into their products to keep them fresh for a long time!