Describe a person who taught you a certain skill, such as cooking or driving. Please say
- Who is that person?
- How did he/she teach it to you?
- Why did you learn it?
- Was this skill useful to you?
- Describe a subject you enjoyed studying at school.You should say: When and where you started studying it What lessons were like What made the subject different from other subjects And explain why you enjoyed the subject 74
- Describe something you own which is very important to you. You should say: where you got it from how long you have had it what you use it for and explain why it is important to you. 52
- Describe an advertisement that you saw or heard recently. Please say - What is the name of the advertisement?- Explain what it is about.- Why did you remember this advertisement? 68
- Describe the first mobile phone that you have got. Please say- When and where did you get it?- What did you mostly use it for?- What difference did it make to your life? Why? 50
- Talk about an advice that has been given to you by someone and about the situation.Please say- What was the situation and the advice given?- Do you always follow the advice offered to you?- What quality should an advisor have in your view? 62
6.5 out of 9
Remove 'ehn' in the speaking. a lot of them.