The diagram shows the process of making recycled paper from old newspaper Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and makes comparison where relevant

The diagram shows the process of making recycled paper from old newspaper.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and makes comparison where relevant.

The diagram illustrates number of stages to create recycled paper from old newspaper the general overview is that the process follows several artificial steps.

In the first step, old newspaper is torn into small pieces and put in a bowl. After that, we pour 250 ml water into the bowl and wait for an hour. Then an electric mixer is used to stir this mixture, which will lead to the form of pulp. In the next step, the pulp is poured into a tray and 100 ml water is added to the pulp at the same time.

Following that, the pulp is mixed up by hands, before being lifted out of the water by a mesh. After all water drops down to the tray, the pulp will be flattened by a rolling pin, which also presses the water out of the pulp. Finally, the pulp is dried in the sunshine in 24 hours, and then become recycled paper, which is ready to use.

In conclusion, the process of recycling paper is not complicated and applicable to undertaking at home.

The diagram illustrates the number of stages to create recycled paper from old newspaper. The general overview is that the process follows several artificial steps.
The diagram illustrates the number of stages to create recycled paper from old newspaper and the general overview is that the process follows several artificial steps.

the pulp is dried in the sunshine in 24 hours, and then become recycled paper,
the pulp is dried in the sunshine in 24 hours, and then becomes recycled paper,