Write a letter to the hotel manager expressing your interest In your letter Introduce yourself Explain why you think you would be suitable for the job Ask what work would be expected to do

Write a letter to the hotel manager expressing your interest.
In your letter
- Introduce yourself
- Explain why you think you would be suitable for the job.
- Ask what work would be expected to do.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to apply for the position of senior chef, advertised in “The Hindu” issued on April 2015.

AS you can see from my CV, I am a senior chef with 7 years of experience. I had a one year apprenticeship with “Le Royal Meridian” Hotel. And the following five years experience as a chief chef in “Days In” Hotel in Chennai. The last one year I was working for “HTC Taj” hotel as a chief chef and in charge of developing new recipes for the hotel.

I have a pleasant personality and good communication skills. I am familiar with Indian, Chinese, Thai cuisines and varieties of creative new dishes. Moreover, I possess quickly and administratively delegate tasks to large staff. I am flexible to work on holidays, weekends and overtime. I am interested to know more details about the senior chef roles and responsibilities.

If you find my skills and experience suitable, please contact me to schedule an interview. I am looking forward to discussing my credentials with you personally.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Yours faithfully,
xxxxx