Advertisement plays a major role on TV in developed market economies. Despite the benefits of such information, many people are critical of the role of TV advertising. Write an essay analyzing the positive and negative effects of TV advertisement.

Advertisement has become popular today. It is good in some ways, but it is not always so. This essay will discuss the advantages and challenges that advertising may create Generally, TV advertising certainly brings a lot of advantages.

First of all, TV advertisement has progressively become a major tools to make money of many companies Second, TV advertising is aimed at Introducing and providing more information about products and services to customers, so they can choose easily which they need Next, the advertising industry is a significant source of employment, it creates employment for people, the situation of unemployment will be settled greatly Moreover, TV advertising is considered a source of entertainment, a short advertisement on TV can help relaxing viewers and reduce stress.

On the other hand, TV advertisement also brings many disadvantages. First, the advertisement will interrupt many other television programs and create a sense of uncomfortable for viewers. Second, many advertising introduce incorrect to truth, it cheats consumers of confidence.

In conclusion, Advertisement on TV will bring a lot of advantages and disadvantages. In my opinion, if we put more priority on the economic development of the country, we should support it.

become a major tools
become a major tool
become major tools

Minimum 250 words wanted