Many People like to wear fashionable clothes Why do you think this is the case Is this a good thing or bad thing

Many People like to wear fashionable clothes.
Why do you think this is the case
Is this a good thing or bad thing

Today most of the people prefer to wear different styles of clothes. Unlike the early years many shops have been increased and the people who are doing shopping also have become higher comparing to past years.

I believe wearing fashionable clothes is a good thing as that will make a person more attractive and as well as well-mannered.I have noticed today's world, clothing is taking a huge role of the image of a person's dignity and respect. So if people who are wearing stylish cloths only considered as respectable people in the society.As my experience, I have seen even in some shops, people who are wearing stylish cloths get more attention than the others from there service officers.So this is how today society. Therefore wearing nice clothes are really essential in this society.

However,wearing stylish cloths can be a bad thing as well.If a person doesn't know what to wear, in which situation, that will lead to a negative impact.As an example if a person trying to wear fancy clothes in to a funeral place, obviously it is not suitable.So likewise every cloths should be wear according to the occasion.And also wearing these kind of cloths can be bad impact for especially for the women.There are bad people who cannot control themselves by seeing the woman wearing stylish cloths might be very short or more tight to the body.This will course to sexual harassment, which is the main bad effect from the stylish cloths.

My point of view is, even though there are both positive and negative effect from wearing these stylish cloths,to all these impacts, responsible the people are the ones who are wearing them.If people know how to choose their cloths according to the place and also if they know the real purpose of wearing cloths, wearing stylish cloths will never be a problem in future,without hesitating all the people either male or female, or either young or old can wear them

the people who are doing shopping also have become higher comparing to past years.
the people ... have become higher ??? can you re-write this sentence?

So if people who are wearing stylish cloths only considered as respectable people in the society.
Description: This is a clause. where is the sentence?

wearing nice clothes are really essential i
wearing nice clothes is really essential i

if a person trying to wear
if a person is trying to wear

by seeing the woman wearing stylish cloths might be very short or more tight to the body
by seeing the woman wearing stylish cloths which might be very short or more tight to the body

responsible the people are the ones who are wearing them.
responsible people are the ones who are wearing them.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.