TPO14–Q1: People enjoy reading many different types of books such as mystery, biography, romance, etc. Of all the different types of books there are, what type do you most enjoy. Explain why.

Speaking topics in text

Speaking recording
Speaking category

I enjoy reading historical books for two reasons. First, you can find memoir among historical books which is a real life story of a famous person who has visited many other famous people. For example, there is a well-known Persian memoir entitled “Bayhaghi memoir” and embraces many information about Iranian kings in the past and the political situations of an important era in Iranian history. Secondly, historical books include different information such as romance, policy, and the like, so it matches diverse tastes. If anyone wants to know more about a specific country, a place, or customs and culture in a country, he can study the related historical books.