TPO9 Q1 Talk about an important experience that you recently had Describe what happened and explain why it was important to you

Speaking topics in text

TPO9-Q1: Talk about an important experience that you recently had. Describe what happened and explain why it was important to you.

Speaking recording
Speaking category

My speaking text

Well, I recently attended a job interview for the first time that the company had invited a lot of interviewees. We were waiting for more than two hours so I made new friends and asked them about their experiences. This interview was very important for me, first, because I learned a lot about the possible conditions and questions in the interviews and learned how to react in these situations. For example, I need to harness my stress and keep calm. Secondly, I understood my weaknesses in my major and expertise since I could not answer some questions. However, I learned what to study and practice for my next interview.

I submit the text along with my voice to see if I have any grammatical or pronouncing problems. I first record my voice and then type the text.