The bar chart below shows the estimated sales of jeans for two companies next year in Turkey. The pie chart shows the projected market share of the two companies in jeans at the end of next year.

The bar charts elucidate the prediction of number of jeans for two companies (Mango and Jack and Jones) for the next year whilst the pie charts snapshot of the market share for the end of the next year.

As can be seen from the graph, the overall number of jeans sold from Jack and Jones higher than those of Mangoes. Both firms are forecast to experience some fluctuations in gross revenue over the year. Initially, the number of jeans sold by Jack and Jones is expected to be at about 430 thousand pairs; this figure will have some fluctuations over the period - at 1000 thousand sold by Jack and Jones. Meanwhile, Mango is expected to rise drastically from 100 thousand to over 450 thousand pairs by July. For two consecutive months of July and August, this period is only where Mango will make more quantities of sales than those of Jack and Jones. This expectation is increased to be at 100,000 sales by the end.

The pie chart shows that, the market share is anticipated to be at 20% and 30% for Mango and Jack and Jones, respectively while the other companies will be made up another half of that total market share.

It is apparent that, both of jeans companies are forecast to be upward trends in sales. It is noticeable that, Jack and Jones are expected to have more sales as well as the higher market shares than those of Mango.