now you do voluntary work for local community but you are unable to continue doing this job write your manager of this location

now you do voluntary work for local community, but you are unable to continue doing this job. write your manager of this location

Dear Mr. ABC,
I am a volunteer of your Rajguru Nagar Local Community Services. I am doing this job for the last 2 years. I am quiet happy with my work and enjoy it the most. Unfortunately, I am unable to continue this job further because of some personal reasons which I will explain to you.
Nowadays my college has started as I am on a regular full time undergraduate course for 3 years. so, it is not going to be possible for me to continue doing this work with full dedication and conviction. As I have to complete my bachelors with good grades so that I can get admission in excellent academic colleges for my masters. I know this voluntary work requires my time but I will not be available from now on. I am happy to be a part of this noble work and will always be supportive of it. I will try to ensure my replacement for this so that this great cause will still go on strongly as earlier.
I hope you understand my position and accept my unavailability and sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks
Yours sincerely,
XYZ