Many people in the underdeveloped world die from diseases that are curable because they can't afford the medication to treat themselves.Do you believe that drug companies in the developed world should be obliged to make their products available at reduced

Many people in the underdeveloped world die from diseases that are curable because they can't afford the medication to treat themselves.
Do you believe that drug companies in the developed world should be obliged to make their products available at reduced prices in these underdeveloped countries so that people do not die unnecessarily.

There are many people in underdeveloped nations dying from healable ailments, because the pharmacy tratments are out of their finance abilities. Whether or not they should be assisted in drugs at lower prices by firms from developed countries is a contentious suggestion. I, personally, advocate that pharmacy enterprises should be obliged to heop with problem thanks to the two subsequent clarifications.

Underdeveloped nations are unable to solve this difficulty themselves, which justifies the role of manufacturers from developed countries in sponsoring drugs with discounts. In poor countries, the living standard is low and government are incapable of subsidizing for all poor people with food, water or medicines. Poverty and illness is a vicious circle. Additionally, owing to the low technology, some countries can not produce even normal medications and must import, due to which the reduction in drugs' prices from overseas countries are necessary.

More seriously, not only does providing medicines from developed countries for lower nations rescue people in some countries from unnecessary deaths but also prevents the diseases' spread in worldwide. The dangerous ailments in the latter nations can spread increasingly if patients are not treated. H5N1,SARS are typical evindences. Albeit the allowance reduces the profit of drugs companies, it saves huge cost for society, on account of which companies should provide cheaper drugs so that people in lower countries can reach the treatment.

All things considered, the justifications of application reduced-price-drug of companies from developed nation is sensible. Goverment in developed countries should encourage their manufacturers to support more medications for underdeveloped countries.