People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge). Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to suport your answer.

Graduating from high school is not the end of the way as many students decide to continue their studying either directly after seconary school or later. Although, there are many reasons why people do so, in this essay I will focus on on two major reasons for going to university or college.

One of the main factors that make people applay for university is to obtain the willing statu. In this modern world, people rely on their position to have a privilege life or even to fulfill their dreams . For example, there are big differences between a business owner who got a degree and had a great experience from their work placement he had done in university and another business man who has heirted that job from his family as the education certificate give a great reputation.

The second reason to which people can be encouraged to continue their studying is to get a higher degree. Many students keen to be experts or specialists in certain subject because their desire or they are good at. For instance, students who are clever in maths or science prefer to have a higher degree in that specific subject, as they can success and get a great score. By being so, they can be qualified to work in their favorit subject.

In conclusion, althogh people differ in their reasons that have pushed them to go to university, I believevthat pursuing a good statu and accomblish a higher degree in tertiary education are consider as strong reasons for pepole to attend university.