Many young children have unsupervised access to the Internet and are using the Internet to socialise with others This has can lead to a number of dangerous situations which can be threatening for childrean Discuss problems and solutio

Many young children have unsupervised access to the Internet and are using the Internet to socialise with others. This has can lead to a number of dangerous situations which can be threatening for childrean. Discuss problems and solutio

In the present age, we have witnessed a number of changes in almost all life aspects, especially in mass media. To be more specific, it is the upward trend in the age of Internet users – the junior in the digital technology era might be granted unrestricted access to the internet. Therefore, it is generally expected that this move may result in many stumbling blocks. This essay will first analyze the challenges brought on by this phenomena then put forward to some obvious resolutions to deal with it.

The foremost caused by being allowed unsupervised access to the internet in the young age is the leakage of personal information. The fact of the matter is that juveniles with the low awareness and high curiosity are the ideal prey for cybercrimes. With the growth of online fraud and hacking cases, it is easy to understand why the proportion of financial loss and kidnapped are higher and higher. A possible way to tackle this situation is that the family should spend time to raise their child’s awareness, for example: teach them how to recognize people with bad intentions, etc.

Another outstanding hindrace need to be noticed is the unsafety website. Children are the most curiosity thus they will click all the links appeared. This action can lead to serious problems if that was a link to uncensored sites. For example, if the juniors visit pornographic site accidentally, their preception will be disorted as they are too young for this kind of information. Strategy for this issue is that the government need to strengthen content cencorship along with limit the apperance of that kinds.

All in all, it is my firm belief that both the family and the government must be involved in order to minimize the mentioned circumstances.