TPO 2-task 3

Speaking topics in text

TPO 2-task 3

Speaking recording
This speaking topic by users
Post dates Users rates Contents
2016-11-28 sinahldn 70.00 Check this speaking
Speaking category

20 in 30

More content wanted for the introduction. Don't need a conclusion.

the introduction is the summary of the reading. like:

The university is planning to eliminate its free bus service, because not many students use it and the school can use the money saved to build more parking lots. In the conversation, the man disagrees with the university’s plan.

Massive thanks for your precious reply, but there are some confusions that I want to ask you.
This is the TPO 2--Task3' s question.
The man expresses his opinion of the university's plan to eliminate the bus service. State his opinion and explain the reasons he gives for holding that opinion.
based on this question I have to state the man's opinion and explain the reasons he gives for holding that opinion, thus why should I spend my valuable 60 seconds on introducing the reading reasons. Instead, I can answer precisely to the points that I've been asked , in addition, I can give more content.

For the conclusion, I read on the web that conclusion is not important , but there are some TOEFL examiners that conclusion is important for them , so it's better to have a conclusion to not loose points from those examiners.

Look at the bold text too:

that's the reason we need introduction. If we don't explain something in the introduction, then we will have to explain it in every reason which is harder to organize the content.

To make it easy, we use this pattern:

Introduction (content from reading). something like '....and provide two reasons to support'. about 15-20 seconds.
Reason 1, blabla... about 20 seconds (content from lecture)
Reason 2, blabla... about 20 seconds (content from lecture)

---------------
It is not necessary to have a conclusion. We always asked users trying this pattern without conclusion and there are no problems.