Write a letter to yourself of the year 2070

Write a letter to yourself of the year 2070.

Dear Ms.Trang,
Thank you for concerning about my encourage in approximately seventy years ago. I am estatic to know that you have finished the plans you set up to now. I am writing this letter to tell you about the process you have undergone.
When you were young, I remembered that your positive energy always brightened. Each one of the work you did express your determination and attempt. That still does not change. In addition, based on real-life, I find the sources of power you get can ease the worse thinking. It is not only in your mind but also in those whom you love.
The older you are, the less flexible your body is. In contrast, judging honestly about the physical health you are practising, I recognize that view is not be applied to evaluate yourself precisely. Although the number of work at school you are putting a lot of time and effort into teaching the upper secondary students, you arrange to work out Yoga regularly. Thus, age can't make it tough on you.
Your career to this stage is stable and more and more successful due to your dedication. Every lecture you give students is entirely impressive and receptive. You receive respect from all of your pupils. I am surprised that the shortcomings of communication no longer have affected you. A self-deprecating girl has become a mature individual and is wise in all circumstances. As a result, you easily connect with people and build their trust in you.
I am so proud of you for accomplishing your goals than I expected.
Looking forward to your new success.
Best wishes,
Trang