Many lives might be saved if inoculation against cow flu were routinely administered to all people in areas where the disease is detected. However, since there is a small possibility that person will die as a result of inoculation, we cannot permit inocul

Many lives might be saved if inoculation against cow flu were routinely administered to all people in areas where the disease is detected. However, since there is a small possibility that person will die as a result of inoculation, we cannot permit inoculation against cow flu to be routinely administered.

Write a response in which you discuss what specific evidence is needed to evaluate the argument and explain how the evidence would weaken or strengthen the argument.

In current scenario, There are many new viruses getting people lie on the bed for even up to some months. There are many new diseases which unprecedented before are making their presence on significant bases. Like currently detected and dengerously noxious Ebolla which makes a huge masscre in many countries. And when scientist research in the root cause, They find that this is started in the small village of Africa. And it spread throughout the world very sharply and speedily. And this makes many people to loose their precious lives. So when we critically analyze, Weather this can be siezed at the beginig level? Obviously yes, If the respected authority of the small village of africa can take this seriously and take necessary steps to stop them, than definately this can be restricted to small area.Same as here cow flu is also a major diseas, Irrespactive of it's not death type effect, But still it can make person very long time to pass on the bed. And this may also be the part of new flu which may spread and become international disaster. Author prompt tells that because this flu is not too much dangerous, Administration have not to take it seriously to restrict it. But what if it reaches new height in level of dangerousness. What will authority will do then?

So when we comfront against any virus which is innocuous at starting level, But vireses can grow it self and they are able to change in dangerous ones also. There are every viruses innocuous at starting phase but when they gets older they metamorphosis themselves and make the shape of noxiousness. So any virus which may be small or huge, It has to be tackle on the same bases because we will not extrapolate that when this small looking virus becomes dangerous, And will become unable to diminish. So when cow flu shows his presence in any teretory, Administration havce to run and make it possiblly limited from further pass.

Every disease which is due to viruses start from some small endemic. And when we find the deep analysis we can learn that at initial bases every virus ca be tengible. And we can seize them effectively before it gets noissome shape. So authors prompt that due to it is not dangerous to cause death, Administrator have not to worry is just a quibble. Because every small thing can be changable before it gets to astronomical to stop.

And administrator of almost every area have sufficient budget, Atleast up to that they can inoculate small area of their region to survey and provide them sufficient treatment. So when we talk about the funds, Because of why they have to avoid inoculation, may not be the reason.

So at the end we can see that every small virus become dangerous after proliferation in human body. And there are many disastars we already seen before like Ebola Effect, BirdFlu effect and chicken flu effect.So from past information we can easily infer that if virus will become wide spread it will become dangerous. And make people hard to live in safe atmosphere. So no flu or diseases have to be ignored from any administrators. And have to take sufficient step to seize it to some area or even up to some persons.