Scandals are useful because they focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be

Scandals are useful because they focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

In the world of 21st century where unfettered imagination and invincible creativity of human beings have led to an unpreceedented boom in all spheres of socio-polital-economical life,the vice of scandals torments the society.Though man needs to pay for the repercussions of scandals,its ocurrence serves as the most effective piece of warning to all.Scandals are in a sense harbingers of all evil that keep hovering over a society.A casual effort to spread awareness among people regarding dreadful happenings obviously cannot incur total attention from them.It is only when a scandal start rupturing with slight tremors that people come out of their oblivion and eventually when it proliferates shaking the roots of the society,it is then that people become catious at every step.

A scandal may traumatise people in a society no doubt,it may even hamper the reputation,history,social,and economic lives of people there,but all these may be dwarfed when one analyses the awareness and the warning it radiates out to people.It gives people a plausible cause to comprehend the evil tendrils gradually scarring the society.

The aftermath of a scandal can be compensated by the government,but it definitely protects people from surrounding harassments.If one looks into the picture,this quintessence has been provided by the recent 2G scam which came up.Affluent Telecom ministers like A.Raja and others found themselves behind the bars pleading guilty.This scandal might have to some extent blemished Indian economy and politics but the abject plight of the ministers has warned the society to stay away from any such bribery activities.When we talk about scandal the incident which took place at metroplis Kolkata could hardly be avoided.A woman ,mother of two,at the age of arond 30 years was gangraped in a moving car and then thrown out to lament abasement for the rest of her life.The terror shook the Calcuttan society to its core and sent out the message that it is unsafe for women to attend late night pubs and all the more,befriend strangers and take lift.

Lastly it might be said that every scandal does have its ill-effects but it serves as an augury to avoid the path of evil.A society gets the sense and essence of vice and virtues when a scandal upholds itself and cautions man about the abrasive terrain of evil trying to groove its path into the mainstream of the society.