The effectiveness of a country's leaders is best measured by examining the well-being of that country's citizens.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position

Every country is leading with a power member to execute the required politicians for its society. What is the best way to gauge his significance would be the topic of the issue, in which the author claims that the best method is to surveying on healthiness of the residents in that special country. Some people are agree with this point of view, while others would argue that just testing the citizens’ felicity would not be sufficient in finding about the efficacy of that countries’ governor. In what follows main reasons posited by both groups are first discussed, and then my own position would be delineated.

Those people who conceive that humans’ well-being will be the best scale to find bout that regions’ administer, seem to have a chief reason for this position. The eventual aim of all governors in a society is to improve more peace and tranquility for people. So most of their decisions are devoted to this factors; for example setting some plans to reduce the traffics and consequently releasing the pollution which are caused by the consuming fossil fuels, facilitating educational institution for the people to improve their abilities, establishing some entertainment areas for citizens to pass their time as a pleasure there and plenty amount of decisions which are all leading to prepare as much as tranquility and well-being for its residents. So the most beneficial performer in a society is whom devotes himself and all of his plans for engendering more and more fortune for the dwellers.

As was already stated, there are other groups whose claim is in contrary with the former group. They opine that the potency of the governor of a district is something different from the healthiness of the citizens in that domain, and it could not be considered as the best criterion to realize about his cogency. While there are much more determinant factors; for instance, his politician power, budgetary sufficiency, external communications, explorations in various fields and etc. Each of which could be considered as a scale to measure the governor’s capability.

As for my point of view, I should say although the latters’ posited seem logical at first, I agree more with the former group who are opine the best measurement of the governor of a society is to decipher that country’s dwellers, how much they are welcome. Besides, all the factors that have argued by latter group to identify a suitable leader have been organized for the result of engendering more healthiness and serenity for that regions’ residents. So by measuring the healthiness of the people of a society, one could find about the governor’s capability.

Essays by the user:

Some people are agree with this point of view
Some people agree with this point of view

Sentence: So most of their decisions are devoted to this factors; for example setting some plans to reduce the traffics and consequently releasing the pollution which are caused by the consuming fossil fuels, facilitating educational institution for the people to improve their abilities, establishing some entertainment areas for citizens to pass their time as a pleasure there and plenty amount of decisions which are all leading to prepare as much as tranquility and well-being for its residents.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and factors

Sentence: So the most beneficial performer in a society is whom devotes himself and all of his plans for engendering more and more fortune for the dwellers.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a WH-pronoun, accusative
Suggestion: Refer to is and whom

A little bit out of topic:

'examining the well-being of that country's citizens' is not equal to 'the best method is to surveying on healthiness of the residents in that special country.'