It is not possible for one person to succeed without another somewhere failing Discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim made above In your response use specific examples and explain how those examples shape your position

“It is not possible for one person to succeed without another, somewhere, failing.”
Discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim made above. In your response, use specific examples and explain how those examples shape your position.

I partly agree with the statement above as success cannot be acquired on the first try. it is a process of learning from our earlier mistakes. However, if we still commit the same mistakes again and again, then success cannot be achieved.

Without several failed experiments, on cannot bring a perfect solution suitable to our needs. we can see a live example in today's lives. The vaccine for COVID-19 is made, but it cannot be administered right away because we don't know what are the long-term side effects of taking it. Thus it needs to be tested in labs and after several successful trials, it can be given to human.