Leaders are created by the demands that are placed on them.

Who is a leader? One who leads people. Where does he lead them? It depends. An ideal scheme is a movement towards common goals and achievements. I agree with this statement and I can understand the author's assumptions.

Society needs leaders to solve difficult problems and to make decisions. A true leader is a person who fully understand the demands of time, who can see what is and what is not approprite in any situation. He should understand the demands of the historical period and draw right conclusions.

Unfortunately, leaders are not always meet the needs of people. In my estimation, a real leader is fully responsible for his citizens. Since they gave him power, he should live up to people's expectations and provide the well-being of the society. So, the aforementioned statement about leaders and demands can be understood doubly. Who demands? Time, situation, or people? This vectors don't cross sometimes. And a great leader can turn out to be a tyrant.

History gives us lots of examples. Peter I, the Russian monarch, is known for his radical and revolutionary approach to governance. When he became a monarch, there were lots of people who didn't understand and accept his ways of governing. He rejected traditions and customs, his figure was a controversial one. Lots of peole just hated him. But what can we see today, after 300 years after his ruling? Historians say that he was a person who was needed to make Russia a powerful empire. He was a real leader, who felt changes and knew what to do. He gave a direction to the country. The demands which were placed on him, were the demands of the time.

Another example is Stalin. Now, after a period of time, we know all the egregious deeds of this person. Nevertheless, he was a leader. So, the mean of this word doesn't include a moral component. The leader leads. And he did. The leader is created by the demands that are placed on him. He needed to raise an economy, and his five-years plans were quite successful, for example.

Nevertheless, to my mind, modern society needs leaders who meet people's expectations and demands. If we understand this statement in this vein, I can fully agree with it.

Essays by the user:

a person who fully understand the demands of time
a person who fully understands the demands of time

leaders are not always meet the needs of people
leaders do not always meet the needs of people

Sentence: This vectors don't cross sometimes.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to This and vectors

Sentence: A true leader is a person who fully understand the demands of time, who can see what is and what is not approprite in any situation.
Error: approprite Suggestion: appropriate

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.

Leaders may be created by

A: the demands that are placed on them. or by
b: chances or by
c: time or by
d: etc...

You need to argue why leaders are created by the demands not something else.

You are talking about people who are already leaders and did something by the demands.