A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college

Schools should teach the same national curriculum to their students because at an early age they might not know what interest them to choose what they want to study. A good education is the key to a better society. The responsability of educating children and teenagers is up to their family and their school. It is their duty to teach everything the student need to know to help them make the decision of their college education.

Througout our elementary and secondary studies we learn the basics of every subject which allows us to find what really interest us and enjoy. Without this introdu...

Sentence: The responsability of educating children and teenagers is up to their family and their school.
Error: responsability Suggestion: responsibility

Sentence: When we enter college there is a lot of competition from other students and it wouldn't be fair if everyone had different teachings in elementary and secundary schools.
Error: secundary Suggestion: secondary

Sentence: There is also the question of who would teach what and where, if the curriculum wasn't standarized.
Error: standarized Suggestion: standardized

Sentence: The 12 years we go to school before we enter college are esencial for choosing a career we want to focus and become professionals in.
Error: esencial Suggestion: essential