Technology while apparently aimed to simplify our lives only makes our lives more complicated Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take In develo

Technology, while apparently aimed to simplify our lives, only makes our lives more complicated.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

What is the most valuable asset in someone's life. The answer can end up to be a number of different things based on different parameters a person considers. Even tough all of them are right based on the person answering them. But, one thing that is common in almost all of these people is the imagination that lead to the vision or passion ultimately resulting in the most valuable asset considered by them.

it can be argued that it is experience and not imagination that should be the most valuable asset. As it is experience that helps an individual to improve themselves and reach to a point where they desired to be while starting the journey.