The graph below gives information about international tourist arrivals in five countries Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The graph shows changes in the number of international tourist arrivals from five countries: Brazil, Egypt, Malaysia, France, USA, continuing from 1995 to 2010.
Overall, the amount of tourists that came to those countries rose extremely between 1995 to 2010. In particular, most of the countries have a large increase, while the USA seems to fall down a little in 2010.
From the year 1995 to 2000, it is noticeable that France made a huge development in attracting tourists, which rose dramatically by 30 million people . Meanwhile, the number of foreigners in four other countries went up slightly, this because an amount of 5 million visitors had been recorded in each of those places.
In the next ten years, there was only a little increase in the number of people who had come to those five countries. This situation had lasted for 5 years before an considerably upward trend in most of those countries' tourism, except for the USA.