The graph below shows population figures for India and China since the year 2000 and predicted population growth up until 2050 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The line graph below compares the total population in India with the number of chinese people over a period of 50 years.

It is clear that, there was a considerable increase in the total population in both countries from 2020 to 2050. Futhermore, the average resident in India didn't decrease anytime and it reached a peak in 2050.

In the year 2000, the number of India's people was close to 1000 billions, and the China's population index stood at nearly 1200. Over the following four years both residents rose significantly. During that period, the average population in China was higher than that in India.

From 2030 to 2050, the figure for India's population continue climbed rapidly to 1600 billion people meanwhile the line graph described a gradual decline in the number of China's resident. In 2050, India had 130 billion people.