The graphs below show the types of music albums purchased by people in Britain according to sex and age Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below

The bar chart illustrate the people's proportion of spend money on pop music of different gender and total age.

As for gender, it is very clearly shown in first and second bars. There are almost 30% males , while less than 20% females who purchase for pop music.

Concerning age, the age between 25 and 34 is the biggest consumer groups over 30%, and the 16-25 age group is not far behind when it comes to consuming popular albums. Likewise, compare with young people, the consume trend in pop music are decline follow the aging increase which shown in last two bars clearly. The proportion of 35-44 who spend personal budget on pop music is 16%, meanwhile, people, over 45 years old, purchase pop music less than 10% for the sum population.

Overall, the young are more likely to purchase for pop music than older, meanwhile, the male consumer are greater percentage than female who buy pop music.

Essays by the user: