Some countries have introduced a law to limit working hours for employers why Do you think is it a positive or negative development

I have mixed opinion on this law. I suppose those rules limiting working hours of employers is absolutely absurd because it dominates the choice of an individual. I believe Its against individual liberty. If a person is workaholic and willing to spend more time in office. I feel sympathy on him. It curbs his freedom. I firmly believe that laws should be formulated by respecting everyone's feeling. In the wider sense if the employee is getting paid highly for his effort and he is happy for the reward, I think the law makers should reconsider their decision and amend the new law. on the other hand I also against the monopoly of the corporates. The should employ high number of staff rather than burdening their employees with multiple tasks. Government should monitor the contract between employees and employer by appointing a special body. It should intervene in hourly wage rate and working hours.one of way to make an employee to prefer low working hours is by ensuring high pay. working less hours and spending more time with foamily enables a person life peaceful, stress free and happy life. lot of researches state that employees who works less hours their is productivity is tremendously higher than those working for long hours. Another survey states that people working for short time are less vulnerable to angry issue, anger issues heart-diseases and mental illness due to work life balance. Though this law have few drawbacks but it also holds lot of positive effects which effects Health and mental states of an individual.