The table illustrates the proportion of monthly household income five European countries spend on food and drink housing clothing and entertainment Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

This table compares monthly household income for five different European countries (France, Germany, UK, Turkey and Spain) with four different items(Food and drinks, Housing, Clothing and Entertainment).

Overall, British people comparatively spend more money in housing (37%), which is highest number in chart, while French people least favorite is clothing (7%). Food and Drinks and Housing are the category where European countries prefer to spend large amount of money.

In terms of Food and Drinks, Turkey and Spain spend (36% and 31% respectively), which is followed by downfall in housing for Turkey and Spain
(20% and 18% respectively). On the other hand, France, Germany and United Kingdom prefer Housing over Foods and Drinks by the growth of (6%, 11% and 10% respectively).

Clothing and Entertainment were the least favorite choice in terms of spending money. French people spend 7%, which is the least in the preference of spending money in chart. Rise of 13% in Entertainment, steadiness of 11% remains in clothing and entertainment for UK. on the other hand people considered Entertainment over clothing in Spain, opposite to French people.