You have seen an advertisement for a weekend job as a local tour guide showing visitors around your city Write a letter of application to the tourism office In the letter give your reasons for wanting the job explain why you think you can do the job descr

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Lan. I am looking for a partime job and have seen your advertisement on street. I hope that i can be considered as a potential candidate for this job. This job not only help me solve my finance issue but also a necessary exprience relate to my area which have been studied in university.

As I have told you, this job and my speciality have a connection very tightly. I am fluent in two languages, english and korean. I have lived in this city for 5 years and have travelled many beautiful scenery and I love this city so much. I am free every day of weekend so it is suitable for any schedule you give me.

For my previous exprience, i have been a tour guider in my country when i was in highschool. I also a competitor of many public speaking contest in highschool. I research and know that your agency have a reputation in travel area. I hope that I can be a part of it.