The map below is of the town of Garlsdon. A new supermarket (S) is planned for the town. The map shows two possible sites for the supermarket.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The map below is of the town of Garlsdon. A new supermarket (S) is planned for the town. The map shows two possible sites for the supermarket.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The map below illustrates the possibility of supermarket location planned for the town of Garlsdon. There are two possible sites which are located in different areas, the countryside and Town Centre consisted of no traffic area. The population of Garlsdon reach approximately 65.000.

The first location which is take place at countryside surrounded by railway, residential district, and main road connecting town centre to Hindon, which has population around 10.000 for alongside 12 kms. The second site located at no traffic zone in Town Centre, next to the railway, and there are two main roads heading towards Bransdon and Cransdon, with 15.000 population throughout 16 kms and 29.000 population so far as 25 kms respectively.

Both of those sites surrounded by railway and main roads, however the second site located nearer to industrial area which will take more advantages by the aftermath of connected main roads toward different directions, also it placed in the central of Garlsdon Town.

Those suggested locations of new supermarket planning which drawn in the map below represents with influential factors such as type of area the sites will be located and the pathways.