You borrowed an important textbook from a classmate last term. You now realize your classmate had returned home overseas and you still have the book. Write a letter to to him / her. In your letter:•apologize for the mistake•find out how important the book

Hello Peter,

How are you doing? I hope you and your family are fine and that you are enjoying your vacation.

I am writing this letter to apology about not returning your book back to you before you travelled back to your country. I am really so sorry this has happened. I borrowed this book from you last term and I had intended to return it back before the term ends, but unfortunately, I totally forgot about it.

I was very stressed by the end of the term as I was studying hard to get high grades and having a part time job at the same time, this might be the reason of forgetting to return you book back.

Actually, I even haven't remembered it until today, when I was searching for another book, I found yours and I was shocked.

I'm not quite sure this book is still important to you. If so, just let me know and I will manage to send it to your home. I know it costs much to send an international parcel, but I am willing to do it if necessary.

I hope you accept by appology.
Waiting for your reply.

Your Friend,
signature