The bar chart below provides information about the top ten rice producing countries in the world in 2015 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at least 150 words

The bar chart below provides information about the top ten rice producing countries in the world in 2015.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
Write at least 150 words.

The bar chart manifests the top ten rice manufacturers in the world in 2015.

Overall, as can be seen from the chart, almost all countries which yielded the most abundant amount of rice were from Asia while Brazil was seemingly the only South American country.

China procured above 140000 thousand tons, ranking first above other countries. India was in second place with a chasm of less than 40000 thousand compared to that of China. Indonesia and Bangladesh ranked third and fourth respectively.

Meanwhile, Vietnam garnered circa 25000 thousand tons of rice, which made it the fifth rice producer. Thailand ranked below Vietnam and obtained about twice as much rice as Burma and the Philippines did. In the meantime, Brazil and Japan were the last countries in the top ten with figures equivalent to one-tenth of that of China.