the bar chart shows the information about expenditure on five goods in France and the Uk

the bar chart illustrates the spending on five main goods in the UK and France in the year 2010.
it is clear that while the expenditure on cars in both countries was the highest meanwhile the opposite was true on perfume. Additionally, residents in both nations paid out much of their money for cars.
as can be seen from the graph, the amount of money spent in the UK stood at roundly 450,000, almost three times higher than that on perfume. There were about 400,000 paid out on cars in France compared with that of perfume, at roughly 250,000. besides, the UK's residents spent over 400,000 on books higher than that in France, just nearly 300,000.
looking at the graph for more details. as for computers, France's citizens paid out over 350,000 on, while that of the UK was only 350,000. the expenditure on cameras in France was just under 200,000, almost three times lower than that of the UK