the bar chart shows the number of internet users in three different countries and the world average between 1998 to 2013

the bar chart shows the number of internet users in three different countries and the world average between 1998 to 2013.

The given bar chart reveal the various of internet users in Greece, Denmark, Canada and worldwhile from 1998 to 2013.
Overal, it is clear that the number of Denmark and Canada use internet are higher than other countries and world average as well. Greece have fewer internet users , is close to wold average, but it still increased gradually.
Looking at the graph more slosely, one can see that Denmark reach its highest point in 2013, whilst decreased subtaintially in 1998. A similar trend was seen, the number of internet users in Canada also like Denmark. The percentage of inernet users in Greece increased gradually in three current years, whereas have a lowest point in 1998 at roughtly 0.2%. Composed to above all countries, world average hit a lowest the people who us the internet just more than a little in Greece in 1998 about 0.4%.