The bar charts show the water levels of 6 cities in Australia Darwin 1 Sydney 2 Melbourne 3 Brisbane 4 Perth 5 and Canberra 6 in October 2009 and 2010 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where releva

The bar charts show the water levels of 6 cities in Australia: Darwin (1), Sydney (2), Melbourne (3), Brisbane (4), Perth (5) and Canberra (6) in October 2009 and 2010.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given bar charts illustrate the water capacity in 6 different cities within the country of Australia during October 2009 and 2010.
Overall, the water levels of Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Canberra witnessed an increase, whereas those of Darwin fell and Brisbane remained unchanged.
Regarding the four cities with the similar tendency. Sydney’s reservoirs had the water proportion of 75% in 2009 and rose a little by over 5% in the following year. Melbourne began with the lowest percentage – 25%, but grew by 10% the next year. Perth and Canberra were the two cities with the similar added rate although their figures in the first year were different: 40% and 75% respectively. In 2010, both of them had 20% more of the reservoir water.
Concerning the two remaining cities, Darwin saw a one-third drop in the second year, rendering it the lowest rank among the 6 cities. Surprisingly, the water level in Brisbane stayed unchanged at 55% in the two years.