The chart below gives information about southland s main exports in 2000 20 and future projections for 2025 20 for test purposes use and refer to the current year

The data shows indicators of the Southlands main exports in 2000, 2021 and future expectations for 2025.
Overall, international tourism will the best income in 2025 while dairy products is the highest for this year. And there will a little decline in meat products in the future.
In detail, in 2000 tourism was the largest export by 8 billion pounds. Meat industries export was the lowest (6 billion pounds) and dairy products was 7 billion pounds. By contrast there are a little rose by 1 billion pounds for tourism in this year. The biggest increase is belonged to dairy products by 3 billion pounds but meat outcomes is decrease by 0.5 billion pounds. Expectations for the 2025 is surprised, because there is not big change. International tourism also increase by 1 billion pounds in 2025. Dairy products and meat products transportations will decrease in the future by 0.5 billion pounds.

Essays by the user: