The chart below gives information abput the number of books rented in a British local library in 2009

The chart below gives information abput the number of books rented in a British local library in 2009.

The bar chart illustrates data of books hired in Malton Town Library in 2009.
Overall, the number of rented books in a British local library reached an all time low of amount in February which is followed by a growth in Spring.

We can see from the graph that the number of rented books levelled out at 10 at the beginning of the year and decreased over the next 2 months reached at 6 and 7, in February and March respectively. However the figure went up to 13 and fluctuated until July after which it climbed significantly to 20 at the end of the Summer. Following that there was a considerable decline until September and rose to 14 in October following which the figure tripled and reached an all time high of 21 in December.

In conclusion, it is clear that the number of rented books in Malton Town Library maintained the same level from March to July and after that in August there was a quick increase which was double more than in January.