The chart below shows the percentage of households in owned and rented accommodation in England and Wales between 1918 to 2011 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparison where relevant

The chart below shows the percentage of households in owned and rented accommodation in England and Wales between 1918 to 2011. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant

The chart indicates the proportion of households in owned and rented accommodation in England and Wales from 1918 to 2011.
It is evidence that the figure for households in rented accommodation continously decline, whilst the figure for that in owned accommodation saw an upward trend.
In 1918, the quantity of households in rented accommodation was highest, with approximate 78%, while the number of those who owned accommodation taking for just 22%. In 1971, the percentage of households in rented accommodation decrease dramatically,by 28%, whereas the figure for households in owned accommodation rose significantly to 50%.
Similarly, the proportion of households in owned climb to about 65%, followed by the figure for that in rented accommodation, with 35% in 2011.