The diagram illustrates the process that is used to manufacture bricks for the building industry Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram significantly depicts the process which is used to make bricks including various steps and then deliver to building Industry.
The first step reveals that the clay is take from ground with the help of digger. After that the clay put on the metal grid then it go on rollers. The water as well as sand add into the mixture of second stage. Moreover, the all the material now transfer to mould and then it cut in the size of bricks.
In addition to this, the bricks hold in the dying oven for two to three days in fourth stage. Among with this, the bricks passes through various temperature like moderate 200 C to 980 C to cooling chamber under 48-72 hours. Finally, it goes for packing and then deliver to particular industry.
Overall, there are total 7 steps which plays indispensable role in the process of making bricks.