The diagram shows nitrogen sources and concentration levels in the ground water of a coastal city Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features

The diagram shows nitrogen sources and concentration levels in the ground water of a coastal city. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features.

This pictorial diagram represents nitrogen sources and density levels in the groundwater of a coastal city.

From detailed view, nitrogen level is fixed in the coastal vegetation by the lighting of nitrogen oxidation and bye the vegetation. However, in domestic and market gardens are also responsible for nitrogen mixed by household liquid wastes and fertilizers respectively. While industry and waste disposal are another method for fixed the density of nitrogen by leaks from the storage tanks and landfill respectively.

The direction of ground flow towards atmosphere that is denitrification towards the sea. Another method of denitrification is ammonia degassing and nitrate absorbed by soil particles.

Overall, highest density of nitrogen mixing by the industrial leakage while lowest denitrification by the coastal vegetation.