The diagrams below show information about the number of UK university students and the government spending on each university student Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparison where relevant

The diagrams below show information about the number of UK university students and the government spending on each university student.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparison where relevant.

The three charts compare the quantity of university students in UK, the government expenditure on each students every year from 1997 to 2001 and the percentage of students by family earnings in 2001.
Overall, the number of university students increased whereas the spending on each of them decreased. In addition, most university students were from high income families.
Regarding the bar chart, in 1997, there were about 1.2 million students at university. The figure then rose progressively by about 1 million each year to reach the peak at about 1.9 million in 2000, before a slight fall at the end of the period . However , the line graph showed an opposite trend . The figure started at 600 pounds each student, then plummeted to bottom at around 150 pounds each and stayed stabilized from that time onwards.
Looking at the pie chart, the largest percentage of students was from high – income families, occupying 60 %. The figure for high- income category doubled the percentage of the medium- income one while only a trivial percentage was for low – income one, accounting for only 8 percent.