The diagrams below show the life cycle of the silkworm and the stages in the production of silk cloth Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagrams below show the life cycle of the silkworm and the stages in the production of silk cloth.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

the figure indicate silkworm lifetime thrive and silk production process step by step.
The diagrams have devided to two main process. first one depicting silkworm life cycle and the second one represent silk cloth production.
At first stage, eggs are released by moths. 10 days later, silkworm larvas will be born. they will be feeded by mulberry leaves for almost 6 weeks. then larvas start to fabricate silk thread around themselves. this process take almost 3-8 days and convert them to cocoons. the mature moth will be born after 16 days.
cocoons are used as main material of silk cloth production. after selecting apt cocoons, they will be boiled in water. then they become ready for unwinding. in deed, each cocoon is contained from 300-900 meter thread.making skil cloth requiers 2 more steps. The treads must be twisted firstly, secondly the twisted threads must be weaved. it should be mentioned that after each stage, the product should be dried completly.