The following diagrams shows a current map of Peyton Park and plans for proposed changes Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make a comparison where relevant

The diagrams illustrate how Peyton Park intends to change different from one's at the moments.
Overall, it is clearly that Peyton Park witness a fairly modernization. Most remarkable is transform in position and more entertainment area for people.
looking for the present, the lake is surrounded by is pinic area, tennis court and parking lot, stand the East of the map. There are tennis area opposite to the lake while parking lot sited below the center
position and pinic area is in contrast.
According to plans for intended conversion, pinic area has been reduced in size and has been occupied by space built to service entertaiment demand. Moreover, the significant change is convert places between lake and tennis court, with that, there are swimming dock has added to the lake in the opposite side of tennis court. Furthermore, parking lot has been relocated to adjacent to the lake.