The graph below shows the production of three forest industry products in a European country namely timber pulp and paper from 1980 to 2000

The line graph gives information about the three sorts of output of forest industry in a European country from 1980 to 2000.

Overall, paper and pulp that were produced in the country rose steadily over the 20-year period, while there was a fluctuation in the production of timber.

In 1980, the country produced nearly 4 million tones of paper and timber, compared to around 5 million tones of pulp. Over the following 10 years, the yield of timber increased dramatically by nearly 6 million tones. By contrast, production of pulp and paper only rose by 2 million tones and 3 million tones.

From 1990 to 2000, the production of timber dropped respectively to around 6 million tones. Paper yield remained stable between 1990 and 1995 and then rose to 8 million tones in 2000, whereas the figure for pulp kept rising in the 10-year period and reached to 9 million tones in 2000.

Essays by the user: