The graph shows information ablout coffee production in 4 different countries from 1990 to 2010 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The graph shows information ablout coffee production in 4 different countries from 1990 to 2010
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar chart compares information how much coffee was produced in million tonnes in four nations namely Brazil, Columbia, Indonesia and Vietnam between 1990 and 2010.
In general, coffee production of Brazil, Indonesia and Vietnam went up throughout the period. However, that of Colombia witnessed a decrease.
One noticeable feature is Brazil’s coffee production increased steadily and reached a peak at nearly 2 million tonnes in 2010, which was 5 times highest amount amongst 4 countries. Moving to Columbia’s coffee production, it witnessed a drop from 0.6 million tonnes to 0.3 million tonnes in the end of the period.
The amount of coffee produced in Indonesia remained unchanged at 0.2 million tonnes in the first 5 years, followed by a slight increase to 0.4 million tones in 2010. Vietnam’s coffee production followed the same pattern as Indonesia’s, with it remaining stable at 0.1 million tonnes and later jumped to 0.3 million tonnes in 2010.