The line graph shows the percentage of Internet users in Canada Mexico and the USA from 1999 to 2009

The line graph shows the percentage of Internet users in Canada, Mexico and the USA from 1999 to 2009

The line graph show the proportion of Internet Users through Population in three countries from 1999 to 2009.
It is clear that the percentage of people who use Internet are getting gradually increased over years.
In 1999, there be a small number of people spent time for use Internet in three countries. However, It have changed over years. Canada dramatically rised in this period of time, became the biggest top country compared with USA and Moxico. The second country is USA which passed insignificantly fluctuation from a 1999 to 2009 and continued going up arter that. The lowest percentage of Internet Users is Mexico. This country climbed slowly in over years.
Looking to the future, a sudden increase in the percentage of Internet Users is predicted for Canadian and USA, with a jump of over twice times in just 10 years from 1999 to 2009. By 2019, it is through that most Canadians and USA will turn in using Internet in every major, while Mexico is quitely slow proportion in the next decade.