In many countries young people leave rural areas for studying and working in cities What are the causes of this trend

In many countries, young people leave rural areas for studying and working in cities. What are the causes of this trend?

Nowasday, there are more and more students or some people to migrate to big cities. These are some several reasons for migrating. Firstly, Having better, prestigious and higher universities or educations. It makes most of students want to pursue higher or better qualification to accumulate experience to prepare for their later career. Secondly, These are not same to rural areas, in the big cities , there are many services to supply for crowded people so there are a lot of chances for employment, students also apply for a part time job to both earn money and persue studying. Last but not least, Some Highly- skilled people move on to cities to have chances to start a business and build successfull career. Summary, These are some advantagements of moving on to cities. Cities may provide some certain chances for people want to prospective careers for better living.