the map below show the changes that have taken place at the seaside town of Brinslow between 1990 and 2005 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at least 150 words

the map below show the changes that have taken place at the seaside town of Brinslow between 1990 and 2005.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

Write at least 150 words.

The maps demonstrate the differences in the coastal town of Brinslow in 2 years: 1990 and 2005. By and large, over the period, the area witnessed significant changes.
As can be observed, in 1990, seaside town of Brinslow was natural and undeveloped with many trees, housing estates and publis facilities. Railway Station which was located in the East was close to the woodland. To the North of woodland was some public facilities such as school and hospital.
In 2005, it's evident that woodland that was near the school was converrted into the airport. A new establishment constructed along the river was the ferry. Moreover, a bignumber of trees had to be removed to make way for the factory in the left site of the river. On the other site of the river, houses were turned into a supermarket. Furthermore, housing states were replaced by many skyscrapers.