The pictures below show the process of making clothes from recycled plastic bottles Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The pictures below show the process of making clothes from recycled plastic bottles. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The picture illustrates the production of recycled clothes in detailed stages.
Overall, plastic bottles endure 13 steps to recycle into clothing, in which the liquefying and straining chain process are the most crucial stages.
At the first step, plastic bottles are collected and transported to the recycled factory, where they will be sorted in order to choose the qualified materials. This pack of bottles is then cut into smaller pieces and moved to a washing machine to cleanse all the stains. After that, the washed product will be dried under the sun for 10 hours in order to meet the qualification for the next stages.
Spotless pieces of plastic are then boiled in a large chunk to completely turn into liquid. Then, the solution is strained into yarns before being put in a weaving machine to become rolls of fabric for recycling clothes.