The pie chart and the table below show the result of a survey on the number of students who participate in sporting events and their attendance in such events based on gender

The pie chart and the table below show the result of a survey on the number of students who participate in sporting events and their attendance in such events based on gender.

The pie chart gives information about the participation of students in sports day whereas the table illustrates different types of events which pupils attend in terms of their gender.

Overall, regarding the pie chart, the number of students who did not participate in any sporting events was the biggest contributor to the total number. Moving up to the table, the number of male taking part in football outnumbered that of women when it related to football.

As can be seen from the pie chart, it is clear that the figure for the student who did not take a keen interest in sporting events was 4 times the figure of that for the student who was really into it.

taking a look at the table, it is evident that there was a 33 units between female and the opposite sex when it comes to football. The figures for both sex in basketball equaled at 10 while the figure for boys was 1 higher than that for girsl relating to volleyball.

Interestingly , the figure for the feminine sex was 8 times that for the opposite sex while the number of boys was 3 units higher than that of girls in terms of badminton